Friday, May 10, 2019

a couple more

X is for fox
T is for tulip
I did a bit of research on pedagogical theories for teaching the letter X. Several suggest to teach it as it is normally used--in the middle or end of a word since it is rarely used with the X sound at the beginning of a word.
So, I went with fox.

The tulip fabric I have used for several quilts. I used most of it up so I ordered more. For being a scrap quilter, I tend to be a bit traumatized when I use up some of my favorites and then I have to search to buy more. Did that with the lamps and the foxes too. 
The rabbits are very sparsely scattered on the yardage, so I was glad with the new yardage I had a rabbit to feature.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I like them! The bunnies hidden in the background fabric will add interest to the quilt.