Saturday, January 18, 2020

solids on prints: objects: ship, barn, basket

...and All Ships at Sea, 2016
...and All Ships at Sea, detail, block finishes 12 inches
Barn, 2019
Barn, detail, block finishes 8 by 6 inches
Basket, 2019
Basket, detail, block finishes 8 inches
Seth helped me figure out a good space to photograph my finished quilts. This will be an ongoing project. I am grouping by how I organize them in my head.

This first batch is of objects and starts with ...and All Ships at Sea, the first quilt in this series. It was made along with the delightful cspoonquilts sew-a-long based on a vintage quilt that Barbara Brackman posted.

Second is Barn, designed to commemorate the barns on our farm.

Basket celebrates my mother's flower and vegetable gardens and orchards.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Love all three quilts..

audrey said...

These are fantastic looking quilts. An inspiration to us all.:)

Karmen said...

Lovely work...lots of color!
Karmen Sunshine