Tuesday, January 21, 2020

patience corner sampler, quilt completed

Patience Corner Sampler, 2020
Tememcula Quilts had a sew-a-long in 2018:
https://temeculaquiltco.blogspot.com/search/label/1880%20Sampler%20Sew%20Along
Her delightful quilt lead to this one. I followed along for a few blocks then started making whatever came to mind. The little blocks finish at 4 inches.

I explain my patience corner set here:
https://kleinmeisjequilts.blogspot.com/2018/10/patience-corner-set.html
I plan to hang it in my sewing nook once I can convince anyone to climb a ladder.


3 comments:

Nann said...

What a great design! It's so clever to use pieced blocks rather than plain squares for the corners (patient or impatient!).

Shepherdess55 said...

Well done. I hope you're able to get someone up the ladder sooner than later.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Oh, it's terrific! I love how you pieced your name into the bottom right hand block. What an interesting, inventive setting! I love it. Sweet little blocks.