Wednesday, June 28, 2017

double four-patch, top completed

I wanted to finish this top here at the house as it is on-point, making it hard to put together without lots of room to spread out.
I do like how the chains of solids stand out and melt in with the various contrasts.

Block finishes 8 inches
Print: two 4 1/2 inch squares, four 2 1/2 inch squares
Solid: four 2 1/2 inch squares

98 blocks set 7 by 8, measures about 65 by 75 inches

12 half blocks (I cut the triangles with grain to edge of quilt)
4 corners
14 setting triangles


4 comments:

Marta FF said...

So awesome all your print and solids quilts! Love all of them.
greets from Spain
Marta

audrey said...

Another wonderfully bright, scrappy quilt! I am loving seeing these come to fruition!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

This is a wonderful scrappy quilt! I love how you have mixed up the solids & prints, very effective!

Amy said...

Another fantastic solids on prints top! I just love this series.