Wednesday, August 24, 2011

tip #4 change your blade

Change your blade.
Right now.
You know you need to and have been putting it off.
You will thank me immediately.
You are welcome.


Gypsy Quilter said...

Actually, I take mine apart, clean the lint out, oil it, and reassemble. Then it works fine awhile longer.

Cathy said...

That is something I always forget to do. Thanks for the reminder.


Sarah said...

Excellent tip - we all wait too long. I've recently purchased a "Cutting Edge" ruler that is supposed to sharpen your blade as you use it. I don't care for frosted rulers but I do think my blade is sharper even tho I don't use this ruler as often as my others.

WhiteStone said...

I dunno. I've been using this blade for three years and I think I'll try for four.
*just kidding!*
You are so right...we usually continue using that blade long after we should have switched. lol

jirons42 said...

After doing some cutting this morning, I know you are speaking directly to me!!

regan said...

I was just packing my cutter for my trip, and I am SO glad you said this! I was going away with a dull blade! Sheesh!

Ginette said...

Yes, ma'm.