Friday, March 10, 2017

woven, top completed

Woven
Blocks finish 8 inches
Solids--two rectangles cut 1 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches
Prints--three rectangles cut 2 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches

120 blocks set 10 by 12

My design. Use at your pleasure.

I like this!
I think I may make a second version with three horizontal lines using the Party Line pattern I drafted a few years ago.
Ships and Churn Dash completed. Shoo-fly and Pinwheel being bound. Geese-in-Flight, Framed Nine-Patch, and Zip at the quilter. Times and Woven need backs. Plus in progress, Double Four-Patch begun, and Party Line a possibility.

.

9 comments:

Jean said...

Thank you for sharing pic and dimensions of blocks. A real scrap buster.

ES said...

I love this one :)

Louise SS said...

Another happy quilt! You are an inspiration to me.... even though I don't get much done I am very busy inside my head! :)

Ariane said...

I love this!! Such a great stash buster!!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

A lovely scrappy finish!

cspoonquilt said...

Another great application of our theory! I'm starting a churn dash soon! cheers!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Pretty colours and fabrics. The overall effect is dazzling!

Kleine Vingers said...

Nice quilt, funny to read a dutch name and end up on an american blog. Groeten

Julierose said...

Loving your solids on prints..really neat hugs, Julierose