Wednesday, July 22, 2009

wayback machine

Since not much quilting is getting done around here I decided to show some from back in the day. My less than cooperative handlers do not like holding them straight.

This is one of my favorites--a Jacobs Ladder made with blocks swapped on QuiltNet, 1995.

Farmers Daughter, 1995, from a Country Threads book.

Road to Oklahoma, can't find a date on it, but from around the same time.

Sampler, also no date on it, but I well remember making it in 1997 during my pregnancy with Seth. I was very sick and did not get much sewing done, but this was offered as a mystery on the web and I could handle making the block or two every other week.

4 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

They are all so beautiful...hard to pick a favourite! Thanks for sharing.

Stina Blomgren said...

Love them..:o)
Have a Farmers Daughter Quilt as an UFO in30´s fabrics.. that I did find when I had a clean up in my sewingroom.. :o))

ForestJane said...

I like all of them. ;)

Jack said...

WOW! such a nice design..u got a huge talent..Thats really nice..

--
Jack
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV